What is SEO?
• More inbound traffic to your website which results more LEADs.
• More the prospect clients, more would be the chances of conversion.
• By reaching to each and every visitors certifies your existence in the market.
• Web presence creates a space in the market as a best and repute alternative.
• Alternative brand could be a market leader, but not by an unknown market player.
By a web audit report you could be able to identify where and how your website is affected and which parameters need to be optimized.
Keywords are the heart of a SEO campaign. It is important to choose the right keywords to ensure that success of the campaign. We will help you identify the most effective words with the least amount of competition. We will help you increase traffic to your website with the right application of relevant keywords.
It’s a strategic process to assess the strengths and weaknesses of your market existence.
On-page optimization refers to issues that have consequence on your website or web page reflects in search results. These issues are controlled and could be managed by coding on your web pages. On-page optimization includes actual HTML code, page titles, meta tags, keyword placement and keyword density etc.
Off Page SEO refers to promotional activities beyond the website design which builds ranking of a website higher in the search engine result page (SERP). Majorly it deals with link building, social media and social bookmarking.
SEO is a continuous process which results your visibility in search engine result page. To maintain that speed and presence we have certain techniques to place your website in a higher rank in an organic/ natural search.